I was nominated for an award! This is new! I don’t really get an actual award… although I do have a trophy shelf for the day it happens… when I am discovered… it will most likely happen while I am searching out the perfect avocado at the grocery store… I will shriek eureka! and the playwright/producer/art-gallery owner (whomever happens to discover me) will echo my shrill exclamation at the very sight of me and my talents… and that is how it will happen… I just know it… Until then- Tamara Tipton a fellow blogger has nominated me for this adorable heart bearing graphic above… and to receive the award I have to answer these questions (Something about nominating others… but I’m skipping that part… because I don’t think we should give these out to everyone.. I don’t need the competition)
kidding aside, It is a fun blog prompt & I adore Tamara and her blog
- A childhood memory- One of my earliest childhood memories is trick or treating at the 7-11 in California… My Mother stayed in her blue station wagon and let us kids run in for what resembles a spit cup at the dentists office amount of Slurpee they were giving out… It was my first rebel moment… I chose coke flavored! My mother informed me I was disappointing the prophet and most likely going to hell… and I gleefully slurped up my evil Slurpee… Mm-mm
- One of your biggest fears – Aside from the normal… Loss of a child… Zombie Apocalypse… and living in North Korea… I would have to say my BIGGEST fears are anything body related… that is no longer attached to the body… it freaks me out people!!! Clipped Toenails…. Trimmed hair… Whatever the hell is inside that little catch on my Ped Egg…. (I just threw up in my mouth a little) and don’t even get me started on the fluid.
- Something you wish you knew at 18- I knew it all at 18, doesn’t every 18 year old?? I wish there were some things I had not known… But that is another blog post.
- Five things you cannot leave the house without- Keys, My Phone, My I Pad, Lip Goo (I love it) and Gum (Wow I feel like that all should have been more profound)
- Something you like about yourself. My Parenting skills… I feel like an outcast when I say that… So many moms spend so much time beating themselves up… but I am actually a pretty kick ass mom… I love my kids.
- If you could spend an hour in the past, when would you want to visit? I have to tell you… I really believe we are living in the most amazing of times! In my life I have witness the birth of DVD, Internet, Cell Phones, Smart Phones, Tablets, the first black President… I’m a firm believer I will be here for the first woman President as well (HILARY 2016!) … I think life is a wonder… and miracles happen everyday… I would like to take that one hour… and extend my life in this time by that much.
- If you could have a thousand dollar gift card to one store, which store would it be? Any art supply store would do
- If you could anonymously grant a wish, whose would you grant? My Son … I do not know what he would ask for… but I would give him the world if I could.
- What flavor evokes the strongest memory for you? See #1 – Cola Flavored anything!!! I Love it!
- Why do you blog? I am pretty sure my head would expand and explode if I couldn’t get all of this out … There is so much to say… Plus I really like annoying people with these ellipses… I do it on purpose
- Dog or Cat person?? Both!!! I have one of each!!! File this one with the what I wouldn’t leave the house without response
There you go! Now you know! Gimme Gummy Coke Bottles now!
Tags#M1GS #MAYDAY #OCCUPY Art BFF Biking Brain Injuries Causes Chats conversation enders Coonversation Enders Exmormon Fiction Funday Friday Funny Halloween Healthcare crisis It Takes a Village LLAP Mormon Movies Obamacare OMG Parenting PinkSlime Short Story Sisters Smiffbib The Bloggess Theme Theme Song Thursday The Smalls The Traveling Red Dress Things I find on the web TRD Truth Twitter Utah Outdoors Wordless Wednesday Wordlesswednesday Working Mom