Utah’s most dangerous intersections
ABC 4′s Noah Bond asked her, “How many crashes have you seen here in the past two or three months?” Opperman replied, “About four or five.” Noah Bond then states “93% of these were caused by drivers!” REALLY?? What were the other 7%??
So it took me years to perfect this technique… but I have been keeping track of which ones get the biggest reaction… hence the quickest retreat… The 4 below are the winners! … I have included useful ways to work these into the conversation if you ever find yourself needing to end it…
#1 “I’m [...]
Tags#M1GS #MAYDAY #OCCUPY Art BFF Biking Brain Injuries Causes Chats conversation enders Coonversation Enders Exmormon Fiction Funday Friday Funny Halloween Healthcare crisis It Takes a Village LLAP Mormon Movies Obamacare oil pulling OMG Parenting PinkSlime Short Story Sisters Smiffbib The Bloggess Theme Theme Song Thursday The Smalls The Traveling Red Dress Things I find on the web TRD Truth Twitter Utah Outdoors Wordlesswednesday Wordless Wednesday Working Mom